Discover Hua Hin
Hua Hin Location
- Hua Hin means ''stone Head''
- Located in the province of Prachuap Khiri Khan
- One of 8 districts of the province Prachuap Khiri Khan
- Hua Hin lies approximately 195 kms to the South of Bangkok on the Gulf coast.
- Hua Hin was Thailand's first beach resort
Brief History Of Hua Hin
- Hua Hin Has had a constant connection with Thai royalty
- Now the full time residence of His Majesty The King Of Thailand
- The Royal Summer Palace of Klai Kangwon meaning ''Free from worries'' was built in the 1920's by King
Culture Of Hua Hin
- Mostly Thai - Chinese population
- Annual Hua Hin Jazz festival (June)
- Hua Hin vintage car rally (December)
- International kite festival (March, April, May)
Business Interests In Hua Hin
Why People Go To Hua Hin
- A very good location for Golf lovers with some fantastic Golf courses.
- Close enough to the capital Bangkok when you need to be in the big city, but far enough away when you need
the peaceful and tranquil feel of the royal beach resort.
- 5 Kilometer long beach.
- Regarded as a great place for Bangkokians and Westerners to invest in a second home.
- Popular beach resort for Bangkok residents at weekends and extended breaks to exchange the hustle and
bustle of city life for a villa by the seaside. Only a journey of about 2.5 - 3 hours from Bangkok to Hua Hin in the
Gulf of Siam.
- Still manage to stay free of over - commercialisation
- Excellent sea food dining
Attractions And Highlights Around Hua Hin
Kaeng Krachan National Park, Khao Sam Roi Yod National Park, Pala U waterfall, Cha - Am beach resort, Khao
Tagiab mountain also known as '' Chopsticks Hill'', Phetchaburi, Khao wang mountain, Market Village shopping mall,
Kiteboarding (Hua Hin has perfect conditions for Kiteboarding), Thai Massage, Spas, Cooking Courses, Pony Riding,
Golf, Diving, Cycling and Thai Boxing.
SIGN UP FOR THE LATEST NEWSLETTER
1) Related to travel in and around Thailand.
2) Related to Thai Food and Thai Gourmet Caterers.
3) Related to Thai Language learning.
4) Related to Lifestyle Design from Thailand and Asia.
Just drop a line indicating the free newsletter or newsletters you would like to receive and send to
email@example.com including your name and e-mail address.
We 100 percent will never give out your
email address to anybody at all.
Or why not sign up to receive the weekly blog posting at www.engagingthailandtips.wordpress.com
Please click on the blue highlighted title on the right for full articles and click
on the blue highlighted title under the photos to visit websites
Central Hua Hin
The Hilton Hotel
In Hua Hin
Relaxing Dining Experience
In Hua Hin
Baan Tawee Suk Guest
House Hua Hin
Hua Hin Guest House And 10
Helpful Tips For A Visit
Tips include a superb and
friendly guest house, places
to visit, places to dine, a
fabulous place to check your
e-mails whilst away, a place
for a beer and watch the
football,, the best breakfast in
town and where to do your
Living In Hua Hin
Part of an interview carried out
with Mark Stephens an expat
living in Hua Hin for 8 years.
Mark gives an insight in to
some of the things available
for someone wishing to settle
down in Hua Hin.